-
January 23rd, 2006, 08:33 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I told myself no I wasn't going to place an order for a bit longer. I have two orders planned. Sams middy and boots and Kaya's shawl dress... but I said we will wait for a week or so before we place those orders (before lissie's code expires) But then these sales poppe dup and I was forced to place an order!!
The horror!!
I ended up grabing the spider witch costume for 18. Coconut's sleep over stuff for 8 (v-day gift for my lil one) and the only thing I actually needed a new AG hair brush!! ::GASP::
I'll I have going through my head is Vader's quote "Give yourself to the darkside." And by ga I think I have
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks